Sunday, September 24, 2006

Προοιμιο του "2046"

Πριν δω την ταινια αυτη τη φορα και οχι μετα.

When you don't take "no" for an answer, there is still a chance you'll get what you want.
I have a secret to tell you. Will you leave with me?
Whenever someone asked why I left 2046, I always gave them some vague answer. It was easier.
I once fell in love with someone. I couldn't stop wondering if she loved me back. I found an android which looked just like her. I hoped she would give me the answer.
Take care. Maybe one day you'll escape your past. If you do, look for me.

In love you can't bring on a substitute.
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...

I slowly began to doubt myself.
Maybe the reason she didn't answer was not that her reactions were delayed but simply that she didn't love me.
So at last, I got it. It's entirely beyond my control.
The only thing left for me... was to give up.
...my story might have had a very different ending.

No comments: